INVESTMENT CONFERENCE--NICARAGUA

INVESTMENT CONFERENCE
IN NICARAGUA

What an exciting trip! While exploring the world I am able to help other executives and nonprofit leaders grow. I have no complaints.

I wish all of my friends and social followers could have been there with me. If not for business just to get away. Perhaps one day soon you will be able to join me.

In the mean time my pen (lap top) was burning a hole in my pocket--as I am so excited about this past conference and what was shared.

Since you were not able to attend, I have included a power-point presentation titled "No Cost Life Insurance Goes to the Movies".  When it comes to movies, I've seen a few good ones. Incorporating familiar names such as Jack Nicholas, Basil Rothbone and Leonardo Dicaprio (to name a few) made this conference especially exciting.

So, take a moment to scan through the presentation and post your comments if you'd like. I am certain that you will find something that will be of great worth to you. Please email me directly to discuss this further.

Thanks!