THE BERG CUP CASE STUDY COMPETITION

President, CFS - Karl Ohrman, 2013 Judge
Just recently I was selected as a Judge for a nationally recognized ethics case study competition--the Berg Cup Case Study is an annual event hosted by The University of Pittsburgh 'Joseph M. Katz Graduate School of Business'.

What a pleasant surprise this if for me. I am honored to say the least concerning my selection. Unfortunately, I will be out of the country during the dates of this years Berg Cup. Boy was I disappointed. I will at least share with you the importance of this event.

The Berg Cup is a ethics case study competition held each spring term at the University of Pittsburgh. Undergraduate business students from across the country compete for a cash prize and recognition on the prestigious Berg Cup trophy. The competition is hosted and administered by the University of Pittsburgh Chapter of Phi Beta Lambda, Pitt Business, and the David Berg Center for Ethics and Leadership.

With the success of last year's case study competition, this years event is expected to be even better. we are ready and eager to make this year's event even better. And I would like my friends, family and partners to experience this event with me. That's why I will be updating my blog with event preparation  and event festivities.